PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor. What your opinion: fastsikuljatsii more than two years without muscular slabost...

Anna
20.05.2004, 18:15
The doctor. What your opinion: fastsikuljatsii more than two years without muscular delicacy. Two times EMG with an interval in one year: without features, except for polyphases, are present without changes. A nuclear magnetic resonance of a head and a neck norm or rate. All clinical, hormonal, immunologic researches norm or rate. Share the experience.

Chizhikov K.I.
20.05.2004, 20:48
You write in what muscles fastsikuljatsii as often, that can provoke them, during what time of day happens is more often, whether there are relatives suffering neurologic illnesses or diseases, conclusion EEG, t. e. More in detail. Necessarily get or start a case history. We shall think and can be we shall understand.

Anna
22.05.2004, 06:36
Dr. Siskins. I have registered a case history 21455. The detailed information is those: in 1999 after the big stress has noticed twitching muscles in both legs or foots; mainly calfs and a foot. As well in dr. Parts of a body, but it is not constant, in difference from legs or foots. Factors of augmentation siih fiz. Loads, coffee, pavor the BASS, RS...
The family anamnesis: predidushchaja geniratsija blanko.
To me 35, honey. The worker. 20 years ago an osteomyelitis, without relapses.
EMG--it is increased % F on n. medianus, n. peroneus s. Parameters N of a reflex norm or rate.
Igolchataja EMG--on duration all averages MDE within the limits of norm or rate, but practically in all muscles are present polufzy. Alongside with a little bit worsened MDE is also small on duration and amplitude MDE. Are recorded individual MF gastrohimikus, paraspinatus L5 S1.
Conclusion EMG--data for primary suffering periferichnogo a motor-neurone and a polyneuritis is not received.
Clinical kartina--Pathological ref. Are not recorded; reflexes as alive.
Laboratory issledovanija--
EBV IgG +
Toxoplasma IgG +
Borrelia IgM IgG --
All the others ovsledovanija: hormones, electrolytes, vitamins all and at repetition norm or rate.
JAMR--two times do not show processes demielinizatsiil.
Medikatsija, me without result oprobovannaja--antidepressants, antiepileptika, antispazmatika, magnezium, kaltsium.
For the past three years I am fine tired from phobia that vot-here something happens. Doctors make a helpless gesture. I have noticed, that except for fastsikuljatsy at me series of other malaises: at me spastic strictures are frequent at a load; an acritical onychalgia, dystonias in the form of nashlepok on an anticnemion.
Thanks for attention.

Anna
23.05.2004, 15:05
Dr. Siskins. I am sorry, my answer to your reaction has got under a heading answers. Whether it means, what you will react? Very much I hope.