PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Search of a medicine in a drugstore Subscription to conference ...

Olga
19.05.2004, 13:57
Search of a medicine in a drugstore

Subscription to conference

allergo-the immunologist
Drugstore

Alimentary additives

artrolog
The venereologist
The veterinarian
The gastroenterologist
Hematologist
genetik
The gynecologist

Pregnancy
Sterility or Barrenness
Contraception
onkoginekolog

Homeopathist
The dermatologist
The dietarian
infektsionist
Researches

The histologist

The cardiologist
ENT
LFK and sports

ushu and health

mammolog
The expert in narcology

For those who has thrown

The neurologist

Backbone!

The oncologist
The ophthalmologist
The pediatrist

The children's dermatologist
The children's cardiologist
Children's ENT
The children's neurologist
The children's orthopedist
The children's ophthalmologist
The children's psychiatrist!
The children's psychologist
The children's endocrinologist
The logopedist
Young parents

The plastic surgeon

The plastic orthopedist

The proctologist
The psychiatrist

Female psychology
The psychologist
The psychotherapist
The family psychologist!

The sexopathologist
The family Doctor
The stomatologist

Gnathic surgery

The therapist
travmatolog-the orthopedist

golenostop and stop

The urologist

androlog

The surgeon

The vascular surgeon

We grow thin...
The ecologist (new)
The endocrinologist

Diabetum

To send this report to the friend
The addressee *
Your name

Good afternoon, At my mum (50 years) two years ago was ishem. An insult, she year was treated. And here a year more and more less by way of. But already as week the arm or hand right very or very much hurts, kakby is taken away, the insult was link sided. Pressure skips. Yesterday have brought to hospital, on a neurology unit.
She to me tells nothing: (I wish to ask, it is a hypertonia, or it kak-that is connected with an insult, iz-for vessels? And as often it is necessary to pass or take place courses of treatment. In hospital she does not wish to remain, how much or as far as this all is serious? Can drink simply tablets from pressure?

Olga
21.05.2004, 06:21
Good afternoon, At my mum (50 years) two years ago was ishem. An insult, she year was treated. And here a year more and more less by way of. But already as week the arm or hand right very or very much hurts, kakby is taken away, the insult was link sided. Pressure skips. Yesterday have brought to hospital, on a neurology unit. She to me tells nothing: (I wish to ask, it is a hypertonia, or it kak-that is connected with an insult, iz-for vessels? And as often it is necessary to pass or take place courses of treatment. In hospital she does not wish to remain, how much or as far as this all is serious? Can drink simply tablets from pressure?

Chizhikov K.I.
21.05.2004, 19:25
Without survey to tell or say it is not obviously possible. Talk to its or her doctor.

Suponeva N.A.
22.05.2004, 22:52
If the arm or hand hurts, hardly it is an insult if all taki grows dumb, "is taken away" - probably. Considering that pressure astable, in conditions of a hospital is necessary to adjust hypotensive therapy. Is better from hospital do not hurry up