PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my mum of 76 years. She suffers loss of memory. Already se...

Alexander
17.05.2004, 20:47
Hello, the doctor! To my mum of 76 years. She suffers loss of memory. Already now hardly learns or finds out an apartment in which has lived more than 40 years. Diagnosis MRT - a picture distsirkuljatornoj encephalopathies. The medicines registered nervopatologom from Semashko do not help or assist - we are treated 2 months. Advise what to do or make and to what doctor or clinic to address. Thanks.

The doctor
17.05.2004, 23:42
To go it is necessary to the psychiatrist in regional PND.

Chizhikov K.I.
18.05.2004, 08:34
As a rule, such patients are conducted not by psychiatrists, and neurologists, t. To. The problem is connected with an organic lesion of a brain in consequence or investigation of its or his chronic ischemia (distsirkuljatornaja an encephalopathy). I regret, such patients trudkokurabelny.

Alexander
19.05.2004, 22:30
Many thanks for consultation. Now the neurologist has appointed or nominated a course of nyxes of 20 days on 10 Cerebrolysinum (intravenously), and also glitsin, pikamilon, vinopotsetin, novopassit. The doctor also speaks, that this illness or disease is practically incurable, but to brake it or her it is possible. What else exist metody/medicines for treatment? Once again many thanks.

Alexander
21.05.2004, 07:47
In what clinics treat similar patients permanently? Thanks.