PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me such situation: my friend cannot force itself in any way...

I.A.
17.05.2004, 11:17
Hello, at me such situation: my friend cannot force itself in any way in the evening to lay down to sleep. Goes on an apartment, drinks tea, watches TV, smokes, in general, does or makes everything to not lay down. As a result - only about six mornings naakonets-that falls asleep, and to rise to him in 9 mornings. And so every day. Besides recently at it or him "glitches" have begun. It seemed to Him, that he talks to me and receives the answer. He has put on and going to to go to cause neotlozhku for my dog about what we as if just with it or him have agreed. And I have woken up from its or his conversation. Besides from its or his circulation I too badly sleep and I do not get enough sleep, and on-that especially. What to do or make?

Goncharov M.Z.
18.05.2004, 10:43
How it is not sad, but whether the narcomania is possible or probable here?

M. Gusman
19.05.2004, 15:08
Consultation of the psychiatrist is necessary

I.A.
20.05.2004, 18:02
To tell the truth, I do not know. How it is possible to check up it or him on reception of narcotics? Like not similar... And at the psychiatrist he was observed. Only I do not know the diagnosis. And with what question to go to the psychiatrist?