PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Sprashivaoju povtorono because you HAVE ignored mine soobshch...

_
19.05.2004, 08:11
Hello. Sprashivaoju povtorono because you HAVE ignored my report. Please prompt. I sometimes have strange headaches. Character hurt following. All area of a head hurts, pressure of all top part is especially felt. If I bend down downwards - the pain amplifies. A pain very strong. To rise from a bed it is impossible. Caused fast. At such infernal pain there is a vomiting. It not a migraine, is established or installed already precisely. When the pain only begins, there are sensations terrible sdavlennosti and a pulsation at ears. Very unpleasant sensation. A head razbolevaetsja by the evening. Passes or takes place in the morning, but by the evening the pain appears again. And so every day. As though in an organism something "moves", what tt a natural cycle. No tablets " from a head " type of the Coffeine, Citramonum, Pentalginum help or assist in general. BUT! Diuretic Furosemidum and Diacarbum always help or assist. Did or made a tomography of a head, pictures, etc. - have found nothing. Arterial pressure in norm or rate always. The Body temperature too. At given golovnjo pains the left eye always hurts. And more one important fact: the given pain is provoked with medicines in which contraindications it is written, that they should not be accepted at a glaucoma. It is Suprastinum, Bronholitin. After them pojavljachetsja gravity and njuushchaja a pain in the field of the left eye. And more than once noticed sovadenie in treatment of catarrhal tussis bronholitinom and occurrence of the given attacks of headaches which again should be removed or taken out Furosemidum. Vobshchem if to not accept similar medicines (Suprastinum, Bronholitin, etc.) and messages normlanyj a way of life (to sleep, to not be overloaded with a computer) that hurt and do not appear. But it not always manages to be kept. Explain the doctor, what is it such at me? It as that gives in to the present or true treatment instead of snjatju grolovnyh pains diuretic? What Can you tell or say on the basis of described? What etou me?

Goncharov M.Z.
20.05.2004, 09:22
Write the conclusion of the oculist.