PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me after a trauma of a leg or foot below a knee job has ceased...

Alexey
16.05.2004, 22:14
Zdrastvujte the doctor!
For me after a trauma of a leg or foot below a knee has ceased to work stop, its or her top part has grown dumb and has ceased podymatsja.
As a result at walking she dangles or hangs about and splashes (pains is not present, napolavinu grown dumb) prompt what is it can be and as will get rid of it or this dizkanforta.
I look forward to hearing: Santa_klaus2003@rambler. ru

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
17.05.2004, 14:30
At you traumatic damage of a fibular nerve which can it is developed at a trauma owing to a neurothlipsia by a splinter of a bone at fracture of a head of a fibular bone or a neurothlipsia a hematoma. It is necessary to address urgently to the doctor, to make the roentgenogram and it is possible or probable, operation of decompression of a nerve. The electromyography will allow to define or determine a level of a lesion of a nerve. Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.

Goncharov M.Z.
18.05.2004, 20:03
Well, as you can see, in Israel tactics of treatment absolutely differs from ours. However, sense to duplicate my answer I do not see any. (the same report from 14 : 30 : 18, on the same page)