PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my brother of 14 years and he strongly stammers, cannot utter...

tanja 28
16.05.2004, 10:19
Hello! To my brother of 14 years and he strongly stammers, cannot utter words. Rezultat-bad progress at school because hesitates to speak. In written subjects results shining or brilliant, but teachers do not believe, speak that writes off or copies. At it or him already a complex " I the stammerer ". And the guy positive. It would not be desirable, that on this ground has acquired to itself even more psychological problems. He lives in far village and about kakm the reference or manipulation to the doctor there is no speech. PLEASE, prompt any preparation for treatment of very strong stammering. At a stammering at it or him podergivajutja an arm or a hand and muscles of the face. What is it at it or him?

Chizhikov K.I.
16.05.2004, 18:56
Vo-the first, the neurologist should consult your brother necessarily internally. Vo-the second, employment or occupations with the logopedist are necessary for him. V-the third, the psychotherapeutic help is necessary. V-the fourth, on the Internet the doctor to appoint or nominate medicines has not the right.
If all above listed not vypolnimo for whatever reasons, the only thing, that I can make for it or him it send on yours E-mail psychotherapeutic receptions which can be can help or assist him.

tanja 28 from January, 25th
18.05.2004, 10:56
Dear doctor Chizhikov! Thanks for consultation. To you I shall be very grateful for psychotherapeutic receptions from a stammering for 14 years or summer brothers. No logopedists in far Siberian prostokvashino are present. The address:
tlasukova@yahoo. com