PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the question in occasion of deficiency 12, whether is possible or probable he if at me now holes...

Julia
16.05.2004, 06:10
At me the question in occasion of deficiency 12, whether is possible or probable he if at me now normal level Hb? There Was a low hemoglobin 3 years ago, probably iz-for plentiful monthly owing to presence of the big hysteromyoma which has been successfully removed half a year back. About 4 years ago there were shooting pains in greater or big fingers of legs or foots. I at that time on a regular basis enough was engaged on simulators and thought that did or made something incorrectly.
My basic signs have begun 1, 5 years ago after cold and nervous overwork: sharp pains of different character in muscles of all body (burning down, shooting, lomjashchie), cramps in muscles of legs or foots, feeling of a numbness (without an anesthesia) and gravities in legs or foots, arms or hand and a bottom of a back, murashki on legs or foots. The first half a year were all these signs were very strong, it was necessary to accept obezbalivajushchie daily. Now signs are daily but more weakly, they pereodicheski amplify at cold and overwork or without an occasion. Last time has appeared feeling of instability in legs or foots especially in one, I besides am strong ushibla kolenku in that leg or foot (can iz-for it or this?) . Obezbalivajushchie I accept only when pains very persistent and it is necessary to work, go in komandikovki. Was at many doctors. The general or common analysis of a blood normal, is not present a visible infection. Any special analyses on 12 it was not done or made. It is checked up at several neurologists, are excluded RS and borellioz: all reflexes in norm or rate, the analysis on borellioz otritsitelnyj (there were stings of ticks or mites in places of prevalence borellioza, there was small maculae but not in a place of a sting, the doctor then has told or said that it not typical), a puncture of a spinal liquid normal, is checked up by a magnetic resonance and is not present changes in head and a spinal cord, is not present mezhprzvonkovyh hernias. All doctors spoke what is it strong overwork, what is it a status can pass or take place longly and it is necessary to live a normal life and gradually to train muscles. I follow this advice or council though after the period of easy or light;mild trainings to me became worse. Signs constantly vary and most of all I am am disturbed now with legs or foots. At me except for it or this in 15 years operation on excision of an appendicitis has been unsuccessfully made, the infection stafilakoka has been brought and to me did or made then repeated operation and transfused a blood. After that problems with an intestine have begun, always suffered constipations and did or made often clysters, now I try to avoid them.
The periods I was vegitariankoj, last 4 years often was on diets to grow thin for some kg (nizkouglevodnoj). At me the question can at me iz-for operations function of a thin intestine is broken or disturbed and badly acquired 12 or I it can has broken or disturbed diets? I wish to exclude too this problem, tk if it at me can eat to me begins better after course 12. What exact analyses need to be made on deficiency 12? Thanks huge. (me 34, I live in Scandinavia)

Suponeva N.A.
17.05.2004, 11:09
Who in general has suggested to you an idea concerning deficiency 12? At your symptomatology not bad to exclude polinejropatiju for what it is spent elektronejromiografija (after neurologic survey, certainly). If you wish to learn or find out level 12 from yourselves in an organism, find an opportunity to hand over a blood on this analysis (indeed - a level In 12). After a course of vitamin 12 to you it becomes precisely bad not even if will accept milgammu, tiogammu and so forth (high doses). But they are appointed or nominated only the doctor.

Julia
17.05.2004, 18:03
The dear doctor! I read about polinejropatiju at Diabetum. Whether there is she without Diabetum? What forecast thus or consequences? About such test I here from doctors heard, but they did not consider it necessary to send me on it or him as all reflexes in norm or rate and there are no attributes of disturbance in sensitivity or delicacies of muscles. Whether as you consider or count they are right? And I necessarily shall pass or shall take place course 12 for the general or common strengthening. Can to me it is necessary to pierce also 6 or poprinimat that or another? I already accepted a course of a magnesium, Zincum and settlement, the effect was but small. It can at me disturbance of circulation?
One of neurologists has told or said what is it similar on fibromialgiju (periodic different painful sensations in muscles because of stress), diagnosis widespread enough here though not all doctors this diagnosis recognize also treatments while is not present.