PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Help or assist! To me of 26 years, doctors have diagnosed vospal...

Vladimir
16.05.2004, 16:42
Hello, the doctor! Help or assist!
To me of 26 years, doctors have diagnosed an inflammation of a trigeminal nerve. It is expressed by constant unpleasant sensation and small nemeniem tongue. The doctor has appointed or nominated procedure of a gargle by a sage, has not helped or assisted. Advise, that it is possible to undertake and where it is possible to address in Sankt-Petersburg. Very much I wish to get rid of this illness. Thanks.

Suponeva N.A.
17.05.2004, 13:57
Dear Vladimir. If it really neuritis of a trigeminal nerve prepare to that treatment as a rule, long, helps or assists not at once, complex. Are connected not only medicines, but also a physiotherapy. Begin with the local neurologist. Unfortunately, I work in Moscow, and give references on S-Pb I can not. The sage precisely will not help or assist. If you do not accept the local neurologist, you have the right under the law on obligatory medical insurance to address to any another. Or in the private or individual advisory centers. Or to it is private or individual to practising neurologists.