PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me constantly to be turned the head and predobmoronye sost...

NICKOLAI
15.05.2004, 02:09
Hello the doctor! At me constantly to be turned the head and predobmoronye statuses in current last 3 years! I can absolutely do or make nothing. Has addressed to neuropathologists, has passed or has taken place inspections reontselografiju, venous outflow is complicated, disturbance likvorodinamiki, attributes likvornoj hypertensias, have appointed or nominated a course olechenija - NO-SHPA 3 times day, then NOOTROPILUM 3 times day, and Cinnarizinum 3 times a day, preparations have told or said to accept not all at once and all over again noshpu (in 2 weeks), then Nootropilum, and then Cinnarizinum. The doctor at me a following question - I gipotonik at me pressure 110 70 this or thus working, after reception noshpy at me pressure padae up to 90 on 50 and even below. Terribly presses on a head. Whether correctly me treat, in fact at me low pressure and me appoint or nominate sosudorashirjajushchie agents? Sometimes pressure raises or increases up to 140 on 80. But basically it low... Explain, iz-for what there can be likvornaja a hypertensia at gipotonika?

Alexey
15.05.2004, 13:42
Uv. Nikolay!
The rheoencephalography in your case is absolutely not informative method of research that is why it is not necessary so strongly to concentrate on the received results attention. It is desirable for you to make UZDG (or Duplex scanning) somnolent and pozvonochnyh arteries which will state more objective estimation of a status of vessels krovosnabzhajushchih a brain. On the picture described by you for No-shpy really there are no indications now, an another matter, that your doctor could appoint or nominate this preparation in occasion of other disease. I would recommend you to continue reception of Nootropilum (only not 3, but 2 times a day), and also to consult at the attending physician in occasion of reception kaintona (Vinpocetinum) and betaserka which will be more effective.

Goncharov M.Z.
15.05.2004, 21:15
Likvornaja a hypertensia here in general the unauthorized diagnosis on the inspections made to you. Replace the doctor.

Asya
17.05.2004, 09:59
Zdrastvujte

One week ago has returned from for borders. In flight was very well and through pair hours strong giddinesses have begun. All floats before eyes and the ground under legs or foots goes. And so a week.... Was at telapevta and ENT. They have directed to the neurologist. While I wait for turn..
Help or Assist please!!!