PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor. Istori washing it is those: wished to grow or grow up and has entered the name...

Oleg
13.05.2004, 13:29
Hello the dear doctor. Istori washing it is those: wished to grow or grow up and has entered the name on any courses. There me extended in prjamrm sense of a word (adhered legs or foots and arms or hand both pulled, and I laid 10 minutes) Through nekotroe time after evening jogs began to notice pains to a loin. Has made a picture. The doctor has told or said that at me a scoliosis an osteochondrosis and 2 hernias shmorlja. Whether there could be it consequences from those vytjazheny? Also what to do or make? When the back starts to hurt or be ill;be sick me appear constipations, such can be?

Panteleimon
15.05.2004, 13:51
Easy, Oleg, it is not necessary to bring down all in one heap. Body height, constipations, hernias SHmorlja... All is things raznoznachimye. About body height. Still the Christ in Nagornoj sermons has told or said: " And who from you, caring, can add to itself to body height though on one elbow? " (Mf., gl. 6 items 27). So to increase body height, extending for ruki-legs or foots it is impossible. You have not specified the age, but, I think, till 25 years (I judge or I shall narrow by naivety). Basically, body height comes to an end by 18 years (are closed rostkovye zones). At the same age the first displays of an osteochondrosis pozvonochnka, especially are possible or probable also. If there is a hereditary predisposition. Hardly ruki-legs or foots can cause or call an osteochondrosis. To you to address to the expert on diseases of a backbone (vertebrologu) or to the good orthopedist. By the way, for certain and the platypodia is at you - it is necessary to make correction. On the future - do not go to charlatans.