PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Here the question on the admission to driving just rose. At me...

Jaroslav
07.05.2004, 19:46
Hello! Here the question on the admission to driving just rose. At me other case: any sudden attacks, but iz-for DTSP movements rather convulsive and inexact. Whether it is possible for me to receive the information or inquiry on category B right now or all over again special trainings are necessary? Yes, I smoke - whether coordination will improve if sharply to throw?

Goncharov M.Z.
08.05.2004, 18:05
Question how much or as far as it "rather". About kurenija-the direct communication is not present.

Jaroslav
09.05.2004, 01:29
Yes it is clear, that "how much or as far as". Whether there are any criteria? Type " at performance takogo-that movements should make the Deviation or Rejection no more... Micron "? Or - " at the discretion of the arbitrator ", that is " hoc volo, sic jubeo ", in direct ratio to personal charm and in inverse proportion to a degree of a hang-over of the doctor?

Suponeva N.A.
09.05.2004, 12:40
To operate or control the car you first of all should not represent danger to associates and to not frame emergencies on road. If at you form DTSP, accompanied hyperkinesias, either iz-for a paresis or koordinatornyh disturbances you cannot quickly react in a dangerous situation I think, that doctors hardly will give you the information or inquiry, especially if you consist gde-nibud on the account (often with your disease patients are observed in PND). Trainings, probably, will allow you to adapt better for driving, but most likely all of you peerly will have problems with reception medspravki.

The anonym
10.05.2004, 11:13
At the psychiatrist on the account I do not consist and I "not am observed". D/the neuropathologist is yes. But in fact you look or see, what cripples drive!!! Too greater or big of severity from doctors actually influence safety "just what isn't needed" - the person buys the rights and sits down a rudder absolutely unprepared though could all over again both pass or take place course of treatment, and learn to drive poseryoznee... If you instead of "are not present" have directed on treatment, and then taki would give out the information or inquiry for a driving school.

Goncharov M.Z.
11.05.2004, 02:09
Just as the person buys prava-as he can buy or purchase and medspravku. Especially the attitude or relation of doctors on a medical board to interested persons to receive the rights more than indulgent, superficial. The out-patient map is not checked, for all take a word. Now admissions on color vision have strongly decreased, and on road there can be everyone, to any healthy person. But you should understand, that disturbances available already you considerably will complicate management t. With., not speaking about non-standard situations, when the vital reaction and coordination of movements.

Jaroslav
12.05.2004, 17:24
I understand. But for this reason such people also drive with limiting accuracy. Everyone mark or celebrate what to go in the invalid's machine or car the passenger where more easy - invalids not korchat from themselves shumaherov. And character at me not to arrange races and by all means to overtake someone. And about reaction even the question is at examination on PDD - than it is possible to fill bad reaction. You know the answer.

Suponeva N.A.
13.05.2004, 14:22
Listen, Jaroslav. In our state the attitude or relation to invalids is a little bit another, rather than in the developed countries. All of you absolutely correctly speak, but if want - fair to receive the information or inquiry - hardly it will turn out. A choice for you

Jaroslav
14.05.2004, 11:04
/ * our state the attitude or relation to invalids is a little bit another, rather than in the developed countries. */

Including yours (doctors as castes, in sense) diligence... But I not the invalid, I have resulted or brought an example by way of an estimation from below. It is not necessary to me neither pension, nor privileges! But only that to me concerned as to the person not only in tax inspection (here tam-that is exact all to spit what health at me).

/ * you absolutely correctly speak, but if want - fair to receive the information or inquiry - hardly it will turn out. */

Hm. In the instruction for you (83 year, the truth - as now, I do not know) it is told or said, that it is possible to appeal against against refusal in specialized establishment. That is - in your scientific research institute. Now you agree with me, and if I shall get to you for removal of the decision?..