PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute! Prompt please, what is it could be. In the field of a forehead on...

Tatyana, Kiev
11.05.2004, 13:37
Zdravstvute! Prompt please, what is it could be. In the field of a forehead pressure from within is almost constantly felt... It is localized in a bridge, splot up to strong pulsing gravity. In the rest of the time presses down occipital area. Sometimes as if blocks respiration, an easy or a light;a mild dyspnea. Has transferred or carried some strange attacks at which the left arm or hand as though all squeezed, especially a head grew dumb, there was a sensation of terrible delicacy... After a cold fit... A low tonus.. Depression. I live on Corvalolum. Analyses in norm or rate, pressure 100 on 70. All this was activated after the transferred or carried flu.
Was at lora, on a picture it is not visible to any pathology of sinuses. Whether influences a computer (an overstrain or overvoltage of eyes, an osteochondrosis)? Whether it Is connected with vessels. I shall be grateful for the help, me of 30 years.

Chizhikov K.I.
12.05.2004, 21:50
Similar on displays SVD (a syndrome of a vegetative dystonia) with respiratory and panic attacks. Effective treatment on the Internet to not appoint or nominate. I recommend to address to the psychoneurologist on a residence.