PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a problem: since autumn of this year I feel delicacy, golovokr...

Irina, 32 years.
07.05.2004, 05:05
Hello! At me a problem: since autumn of this year I feel delicacy, a giddiness, especially at walking, shiver arms or hand (a little, but it is quite discernible), in muscles a pricking, badly I sleep, but the most important, excruciate headaches. They pressing, can be in any part of a head, but concentrate in the field of temples, a forehead, a nose of nasal sinuses more often, a teeth hurt even. Even suicidal ideas have appeared, for in the given status the normal life is impossible. How experts, explain, this display of cleanly psychological character or is something or something else? I Can tell or say, that MRT deviations or rejections has not revealed, the encephalogram and a vasogram too anything special, except for small venous stagnation has not shown. Neuropathologists put diagnoses: a vegeto-vascular dystonia, a neurosis, asteno-a neurotic syndrome. A saw... pamy, koaksil, vasodilating. Without result. Have now offered Celexa. What to do or make? In a month on job, and new, on arms or hand two children.

Chizhikov K.I.
07.05.2004, 21:09
Experts, most likely, are right. Treat you as it seems to me, correctly, continue to be treated further. Try or taste, in addition to medicamental treatment a psychotherapy, address to the psychotherapist.

Irina, 32 years.
09.05.2004, 02:34
Was. The good expert on method NLP worked with me. Too results any.

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
09.05.2004, 10:58
Sovetuy proverit funkziu schitovidnoy zelezi i uroven vitamin B-12 v krovi. S uvazeniem, dr. Shnyder.

Irina
11.05.2004, 03:15
SHCHitovidku checked, 3, 4 in norm or rate, though on the bottom border. And the rest there where I live and do not do or make in general.

Irina
12.05.2004, 02:59
SHCHitovidku checked, 3, 4 in norm or rate, though on the bottom border. And the rest there where I live and do not do or make in general.