PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I am am disturbed with attacks with loss sozdnanija and a cramp...

Igor
09.05.2004, 22:21
Hello the doctor! I am am disturbed with attacks with loss sozdnanija and cramps. There are they after the excessive use of alcohol or a poisoning. They have begun after ZCHMT. On komtpjuternoj tomographies of damages of a brain are not present, only in a place of a bruise the density of a brain is lowered. On EEG ponizhenyj a threshold of convulsive readiness. Other all analyses in norm or rate. Advise where I can address and pass or address and take place inspection and treatment, and whether it is possible for me to pass or take place treatment by medicamental ways and what medicines. Good-bye.

Chizhikov K.I.
11.05.2004, 08:28
Vo-the first, alcohol in any kollichestvah and in any kind, vo-the second is categorically counter-indicative to you, you as I have understood, were already surveyed (KT and EEG), it is quite enough of it or this. In 6 oh Basmannoj to hospital on faculty of a neurology work good epileptologi.