PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At me a paraparesis of the bottom extremities, a gait is broken or disturbed...

Sergey
09.05.2004, 21:56
Hello the doctor. At me a paraparesis of the bottom extremities, a gait is broken or disturbed, in three years has been spent opratsija on an oncotomy on a back. Now to me 19. A gait washing happens also very bad (at excitement) and very good (in slept the had a rest not disturbing status, etc.) - Itself plainly has not understood from what it depends. But not a gait prevents to live to me and that that at any excitement my gait oochen spoils, already up to that that from normlano going cheoveka I turn in hardly moving legs or foots! I cannot normlano walk with odnjo the girl, potmou that I worry and there is such muck and a gait terribly spoils. I know that here there is also a psychological factor. I tried to solve the psychological factor, but it has not turned out! Was at the psychologist not pomglo. Here the basic problem not in psihol. The factor, at nrormalnyh people does not spoil up to almost full obezdvizhivanija at excitement! A gait at me normal then and with those people to whom I have got used already. Help or assist please how it is possible to solve ezhtu a problem? That can injections what, or stimulation by special agents of neurones of a spinal cord (where that subtracted or deducted), etc. I at all zna in what direction From the MEDICAL POINT OF VIEW should be solved this problem. Eo the skilled or experienced doctor knows tolkgo. Excuse for the chaotic text. Prompt pozhdalujsta as it to cure, in fact to go I am almost normal can easily and on greater or big distances when I do not worry!

Ekusheva E.V.
10.05.2004, 17:06
Sergey, competent, careful consultation of the neurologist is necessary for you and is possible or probable, additional methods of research (first of all MRT a backbone in that department where operation has been spent). In absentia to advise, how it to treat it is impossible, not knowing. What is it and not seeing you.