PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! About one year back at me in a lumbar department of a back pojavili...

Natalia
07.05.2004, 20:46
The dear doctor! About one year back I in a lumbar department of a back had pains, the pain is localized in the left part of a loin and basically at nagibanii, she passes or takes place that, appears again. The last spring and in the autumn I went on high heels, I seem to me, that kak-as if, something has broken, when has unsuccessfully stumbled. The pain not so disturbed me, while I have not renewed playing sports, I would not like for them to throw, but with each employment or occupation to me to become worse, and recently there was a strong pain between scapulas. What could it be? Thankful in advance.

Solomatov V.G.
10.05.2004, 15:39
Dear Natalia, t. To. The reasons of similar complaints set, consult with the doctor internally - the orthopedist, the therapist. Check up a status of a backbone. Besides I shall send on our NOMINAL site behind the information on the reasons and the mechanism of occurrence of an osteochondrosis poz-ka (the possible or probable reason of complaints). Try on on the situation. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century