PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hurted or Was ill;Was sick pomalenku a brachium. Has bothered. A roentgen of a cervical department of a backbone display...

Alain
08.05.2004, 00:06
Hurted or Was ill;Was sick pomalenku a brachium. Has bothered. The roentgen of a cervical department of a backbone has shown:
" In neutral position the expression of a physiological lordosis is reduced. Amplitude of movements in a cervical department sohrnena due to the top cervical segments. 3-4 - at an extension a retrodisplacement up to 3 mm.. 4-5 shift up to 2 mm. 5-6 in neutral position the insignificant kyphotic equipment or installation, restriction of mobility. Edges or territories of vertebra or vertebrae equal. Structural and formativnyh disturbances it is noted.
Above back handle 1 the closed osteal bracket.
The conclusion: attributes of widespread chondrosis 3-5-back functional instability, 5-6 gipomobilnost. Kompensatornyh osteal changes it is noted. Anomaly Kimerli. "
Doctor Drobyshev of Item.
All punctuation marks and a writing or spelling are saved.

What is the extension kzadi, the kyphotic equipment or installation, the closed osteal bracket above back handle 1 and whether should be there she or d.. Not closed.
Represent what awful all this seems to me. Also anomaly what that.
That to me to do or make. What my position. And the arm or hand has absolutely ceased to rise.

Goncharov M.Z.
09.05.2004, 09:45
That is written should disturb you an arm or a hand, instead of. Anomaly Kimmerli-it also is ossification atlanto-oktsapitalnogo joints (that is described as " the closed bracket "). Only at me in all this greater or big doubts. You should pass or take place MRT a cervical department.

Goncharov M.Z.
10.05.2004, 15:11
Mistake or Error in tekste-oktsipitalnogo