PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Evening kind. Help or Assist pliz - to the woman, 68 years, for treatment of a myasthenia (g...

Alexey
04.05.2004, 23:54
Evening kind.

Help or Assist pliz - to the woman, 68 years, for treatment of a myasthenia (an optic nerve?) have registered Kalyminum. After its or his reception, side effects - in particular problems with respiration have started to be shown. There was a problem of neutralization of accepted Kalyminum. And to the summary to a medicine, it is written, that an antidote is Atropini sulfas, but local doctors do not wish it or him to give, motivating refusal by that probably patient will not transfer or carry it or him.
What variants of replacement of Atropini sulfas and how it is possible can be and it is necessary to operate or work in such situation?
p. s. If I have not got in the necessary subject of conference - tell or say, to what doctor to address with this question.

Thanks in advance

Goncharov M.Z.
06.05.2004, 10:25
Voobshche-that problems with respiration should not be. And what it is concrete? About urezhenija pulsa-it is correlated by selection of dosages.

Alexey
06.05.2004, 18:15
Problems with respiration - very strong dyspnea or short wind to breathe it is almost impossible. From the list of by-effects still - disturbance of accommodation of an eye and a problem with muscles - " as spelenutaja ", figuratively being expressed. Actually the question such - whether is replacement to Atropini sulfas for neutralization of accepted Kalyminum and disposal of by-effects which already start to resemble a poisoning.

Thanks.

Alexey
08.05.2004, 01:58
Problems with respiration - very strong dyspnea or short wind to breathe it is almost impossible. From the list of by-effects still - disturbance of accommodation of an eye and a problem with muscles - " as spelenutaja ", figuratively being expressed. Actually the question such - whether is replacement to Atropini sulfas for neutralization of accepted Kalyminum and disposal of by-effects which already start to resemble a poisoning.

Thanks.
p. s. If this report will come 2 times - excuse - something with a server

Goncharov M.Z.
08.05.2004, 07:47
Reduce a dose.

zanna to Alexey from 14 okt. (Myasthenia)
09.05.2004, 09:17
At me too the diagnosis miastenija-the eye form, already some years. Periodically there were deterioration zrenija-dvoeniev eyes and ptoz-a ptosis of a century or blepharon. While I not prochla in spets. To the literature that such can be and at an overdosage of Kalyminum. I accepted KALYMINUM 60 on 13 and then and 1, 53 once a day. Thought, than it is better than subjects more. Has lowered a dose up to 0, 53, after a while on a floor of a tablet two times a day. Signs some months are not present. And on - to an occasion odyshki-she at me arises only at acceptance of the certain alcohol, in particular I do not transfer or I carry some wine and sparkling drinks (a champagne, gin).
It simply INCOMPATIBILITY of KALYMINUM With ALCOHOL! But we too people also happen holidays. And the medicine needs to be accepted it for life. And Kalyminum "transfers or carries" vodka and beer.

zanna to Alexey from 14 okt.
10.05.2004, 14:26
At me too the diagnosis miastenija-the eye form, already some years. Periodically there were deterioration zrenija-dvoeniev eyes and ptoz-a ptosis of a century or blepharon. While I not prochla in spets. To the literature that such can be and at an overdosage of Kalyminum. I accepted KALYMINUM 60 on 13 and then and 1, 53 once a day. Thought, than it is better than subjects more. Has lowered a dose up to 0, 53, after a while on a floor of a tablet two times a day. Signs some months are not present. And on - to an occasion odyshki-she at me arises only at acceptance of the certain alcohol, in particular I do not transfer or I carry some wine and sparkling drinks (a champagne, gin).
It simply INCOMPATIBILITY of KALYMINUM With ALCOHOL! But we too people also happen holidays. And the medicine needs to be accepted it for life. And Kalyminum "transfers or carries" vodka and beer.