PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor!!! Help or assist to understand a situation? In the last a floor...

Sergey
09.05.2004, 16:19
Hello, the doctor!!! Help or assist to understand a situation? In the last a floor of year I feel burdening from a neck!!! Gravity, a giddiness, gravity at turns, a small crunch (probably salts), vision slowly dvizhetsja where you turn a neck (as though catches up), a numbness of the nape, the smeared hearing, pains are not present. At me very expressed vegeto-vascular distanija. The neck greater or big and strong, with a backbone is not present problems. What is it, Vegeto-vascular distanija or cervical ostereohondroz? What to undertake measures? How much or As far as it is serious?

Sergey
10.05.2004, 00:36
Whether can oteohondroz cause catarrhal diseases?

Chizhikov K.I.
10.05.2004, 06:41
Most likely it svjazanno with an osteochondrosis of a cervical department of a backbone though, possibly, and SVD too brings the mite in your status. I recommend to make a roentgen of a cervical department of a backbone, UZDG vessels of a neck, and, with results to address to the neurologist internally, instead of on the Internet.
The osteochondrosis cannot be the reason of catarrhal diseases.