PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Help or assist me please. The matter is that some months naz...

Julia
04.05.2004, 23:38
Good afternoon. Help or assist me please. The matter is that several months ago at me awful onychalgias have begun. I could not stand more than 15 minutes, in the underground lost consciousness. Has made doplerografiju vessels, has checked up kidneys. The doctor has told or said that at me spondidoartroz a lumbar department. To me did or made blockade, pricked vitamins, but nothing has helped or assisted me. Having stayed on the sick-list month, I have drawn for myself a conclusion - to me cannot help or assist. Here now I try to treat myself. I use tablets with a calcium, for the night I pound or triturate legs or foots Menovasinum. I am afraid as it will not help or assist.
I beg about the help.

Goncharov M.Z.
06.05.2004, 09:45
What age what inspection of a backbone where live is?

Julia. To me of 20 years!!!
06.05.2004, 12:32
Did or Made a roentgen of a lumbar department of a backbone.

Julia. To me of 20 years!!! Did or made a roentgen
08.05.2004, 02:49
Julia (and.. 14005) October, 10th 2001 17 : 39 : 49
Good afternoon. Help or assist me please. The matter is that several months ago at me awful onychalgias have begun. I could not stand more than 15 minutes, in the underground lost consciousness. Has made doplerografiju vessels, has checked up kidneys. The doctor has told or said that at me spondidoartroz a lumbar department. To me did or made blockade, pricked vitamins, but nothing has helped or assisted me. Having stayed on the sick-list month, I have drawn for myself a conclusion - to me cannot help or assist. Here now I try to treat myself. I use tablets with a calcium, for the night I pound or triturate legs or foots Menovasinum. I am afraid as it will not help or assist. I beg about the help.

Goncharov M.Z.
09.05.2004, 18:03
Results R-of inspection p-ka where live?