PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear doctor Chizhikov. One week ago I have set to you the vopr...

Viola
07.05.2004, 14:45
Hello, dear doctor Chizhikov. One week ago I have asked to you the question:
Viola on December, 20th 2002 11 : 06 : 16
Hello! At me during 5 ti years disturb pains in a neck, the face and glotk on the one hand. Have found Hernias of disks 4-5 and 5-6. But my neurologist speaks, what is it cannot influence a pharynx and the face. Speaks, that a pharynx and the face (at me is small pohudanie faces on the one hand) suffer iz-for vegeto-a vascular dystonia, speaks that VSD at me local character. Whether can so to be?
You have responded me so:
Siskin K.I. on December, 20th 2002 16 : 53 : 35
Yes, can be. So-called, vegetativno-sosudisto-a trophic syndrome.
Big to you thanks for the answer, but I still wished to ask, and what reasons can be for this purpose. In fact these signs only on the one hand it also hurts together with a neck. Thankful in advance for the answer. With coming you!

Chizhikov K.I.
08.05.2004, 05:28
Quite probably, that just an osteochondrosis and hernias serve as its or his reason. Why on the one hand, yes because travmatizatsija sympathetic structures or frames on this party or side occurs or happens.

Viola
09.05.2004, 14:37
Hello, dear doctor Chizhikov! The matter is that doctors disagree, to do or make to me operation on vertebra or vertebrae or not. You could not look or see my pictures MRT of a neck, they at me are in the scanned kind. There can be you something concrete will advise. If it is possible or probable, ostavte, please, the e-a mail. Just in case I shall leave the october@nursat. kz. In advance I thank.