PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have more 2 h than years during a dream (does not matter night or day time)...

Boris.
08.05.2004, 14:00
I have more 2 h than years during a dream (does not matter night or day time) twitching of arms or hand and legs or foots (I do not notice, the wife has told or said) and one year ago in current 2 h months disturbed a smell of fumes in a nose, but itself has passed or has taken place. Became irritable. Have removed or have taken off EEG-a cortex it is raised or excited, convulsive activity of a brain. Pressure began to rise. Have registered different restful and Finlepsinum. Like I has calmed down, twitch in a dream less. The doctor particularly does not speak the diagnosis, but proskolznula a phrase about a temporal symptomatic epilepsy. In the childhood never nothing hurted, a heredity not otjagoshchena., no attacks as write with a loss of consciousness and derganjami are present (only in a dream). What is it can be. We wish to get or start now the child and izza all these medicines we postpone. Now if such long treatment what to do or make. Thanks.

Chizhikov K.I.
09.05.2004, 11:50
That you describe. Similar on good-quality myoclonias of a backfilling. I think, you can address to somnologam (the faculty is on the basis of 33 GKB; underground Sokolniki).