PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear doctor Chizhikov K.A.Vy have appeared absolutely :...

Elena
07.05.2004, 17:26
Hello, dear doctor Chizhikov K.A.Vy have appeared are absolutely right: my diagnosis - fibromialgija (fibromyalgia). And if in America this illness or disease consider or count incurable, in following year necessarily I shall go to Russia. But, advise for God's sake how to be now: nojushchie, incessant pains in muscles of a back amplify at night, and are removed or taken out only by analgesic preparations. It can is possible to do or make something most how to remove or take off this pain? In fact there live on Analginum 6 months, and it is not useful. Help or assist, the doctor!
Yours faithfully Elena

Chizhikov K.I.
09.05.2004, 01:26
Elena, approaches to treatment FM should be strictly individual. The basic preparations which are used at treatment of this disease concern to psychotropic agents. In this connection, unfortunately, on the Internet I cannot give any references to you. I can advise only, whenever possible apply analgezirujushchie preparations in the form of creams and ointments. Alongside with a pharmacotherapy at the given disease high efficiency of various updatings of a psychotherapy is marked or celebrated. Is as the observations testifying to beneficial influence on patients FM of regular employment or occupations by aerobics. And more one advice or council, at long reception of analgetics neohodim the control of a blood and a status zheludochno-an intestinal tract.