PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a rachiocampsis In the form of "correct" letter S...

Dmitry
01.05.2004, 10:11
Hello! At me a rachiocampsis
In the form of "correct" letter S. How much or as far as I have understood,
It occurs or happens iz-for non-uniform naprjazhenija/developments of muscles of a back. It is especially brightly expressed in a thoracal and cervical department. What party or side is necessary for developing? I had a funneled or funnel deformation and a kyphosis of a thorax, have performed operation in TSITO, now almost nothing is appreciable. Please, prompt pair exercises!

micuss@ztel. ru

The anonym
03.05.2004, 07:25
Dear Dmitry! In absentia to give such references it is impossible. It is necessary to familiarize with results of x-ray inspection of a backbone up to and posleoperatsii after that it is possible to have a conversation about references (at you was ortopedicheski complex or difficult defect which correcting needed even operation).
The doctor the neuropathologist, manualnyj therapist Gagarin Sergey Vasilevich.

Panteleimon
06.05.2004, 04:35
Pair exercises to not manage. And to manualnomu to the therapist - I do not advise. Health will not increase, can become and is worse. The unique effect - a backbone will get the form $.

Solomatov V.G.
09.05.2004, 01:03
Dear Dmitry, in klnikah practising an operative measure without fail d. To be the experts owning techniques of restoration in the postoperative period. Consult to them. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century