PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor. To me 57 years, within 10 years suffer a hypertonia projav...

talantina@mail.ru
01.05.2004, 11:53
Hello the Doctor. To me 57 years, within 10 years suffer a hypertonia shown in hypertonic crisises. Pressure 200/120. Last two months I feel a strong headache at inclinations, tussis, chihanii. With what my status, and what treatment you is connected recommend. Thankful in advance, Lyudmila Petrovna. For the answer: talantina@mail. ru

Suponeva N.A.
04.05.2004, 03:59
Lyudmila Petrovna, your basic problem - a hypertonia, and it is necessary to be engaged in this question seriously. The headache is a consequence and, believe, most a lung among all set of complications of an idiopathic hypertensia. Visit or attend conference "cardiologist", for the beginning familiarize with clauses or articles for patients (" an arterial hypertensia " and so forth), and then enter the name on reception to the cardiologist. Also do not tighten or delay. And up to an insult not far.

Babenkov N.V.
05.05.2004, 08:40
You have described headaches, characteristic for intracranial venous stagnation. I 20 years deal with this problem, I hope, that I can help or assist you. nickolya@orc. ru

Suponeva N.A.
08.05.2004, 23:09
By the way, Lyudmila Petrovna if your headache is localized in frontal area, that, except for the cardiologist, visit or attend LOR-the doctor.