PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my sister of 14 years. At it or her gidroentsefalija. She very badly talks and at...

Nivada
07.05.2004, 05:25
To my sister of 14 years. At it or her gidroentsefalija. She very badly talks and at it or her strongly revealed assimetrija faces. Were surveyed in different cities of Russia. The diagnosis cannot precisely establish or install, and an outcome predict or forecast the same. According to the last obssledovanija she needed to live two years. Help or assist advice or council how to treat.

Dr. Kushel
07.05.2004, 17:40
Good afternoon, if one really is a question of a hydrocephalus, treatment only - operation. To tell or say to that how much remains can live only GB. The fact of long inspection on " different cities " is very strange. If you dejstvtitelno are interested in helping or assisting the child - address to me in scientific research institute of neurosurgery it or him. Burdenko (Moscow) ph. 2513791. Yours faithfully, D-r Kushel (kuszel@nsi. ru)

Goncharov M.Z.
08.05.2004, 16:17
It is improbable, that here it was a question of one hydrocephalus. Skore all speech about congenital or perinatalnoj a serious pathology. Not clearly, that you want from the reference or manipulation in internet-resources. Miracles on light does not happen.