PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 26 years, 9 months ago has got in failure or accident and has received a compress...

Alarik
06.05.2004, 11:17
Hello! To me of 26 years, 9 months ago has got in failure or accident and has received compression fracture 11 12 vertebra. Now after short sitting the coccyx, and lomit a loin hurts. Did or made an electrophoresis, Bernard's currents, a magnetotherapy and so on. Prompt, please, what treatment still could be applied chto-to get rid of all consequences. Thankful in advance.

Solomatov V.G.
07.05.2004, 19:54
Dear Alarik, is better to be guided by references of the doctor. kotryj helps or assists you to leave this status. Internal observation means much and the estimation of a status is objective. The diagnosis, and a status of the patient which is described by set of diagnoses is important not. From additional references try to apply mumie. The effect is good. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Alarik
08.05.2004, 02:34
Thanks, I shall try or taste. Simply it would be desirable to know statistics on such traumas and provisional methods of treatment for comparison with that that my doctor registers.

Solomatov V.G.
08.05.2004, 14:30
Dear Alarik, the statistics is more necessary to the insurance companies. Treatment at each patient so individually what to compare it is not necessary. Besides costs or stands and it is necessary to trust the doctor who tries to rescue or save you. If the trust is not present, have a talk with it or him in opened or open, ask it or him that try to understand, but cannot. It is more fair and pravilne, both in relation to own health, and in relation to those experts at which you are observed. Me designated in traumatologists and I respect with this trade. Traumas to patients are done or made not by them, and patients, and vrchi try to restore those destructions which person has earned the behaviour. For a long time it is proved, that any accident - underestimation or nepravilnja an estimation of a situation the victim. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century