PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. Approximately 4 months ago before eyes there were black points...

Irina
07.05.2004, 10:50
Zdrastvujte.
Approximately 4 months ago before eyes there were black points and vobshche began to see kakto not and razdrozhaet light even not bright. In the mornings pawns ears what that squeak in ears and all put a head as though muddy, very much often began to stipulate and vobshche badly I think but by the evening when stmneet it is little bit better. To me of only 20 years. The doctor the neuropathologist has told or said what is it VSD. I much about it read and there is nothing similar I do not find. If you not mozhite to prompt me what is it that prompt pozhalujsto what inspections it is necessary to make and vobshche on how much to be serious it mozhen. Zaranie it is grateful.

Chizhikov K.I.
08.05.2004, 08:10
Such unpleasant subjective signs can be not only at SVD, but also at other neurologic diseases. Vertebro-a basilar failure, for example. Are necessary a circle of inspections and tactics of treatment the doctor on internal survey chooses. On the Internet it is not done or made.