PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I do not know, whether correctly I address, if it is necessary not to you, posov...

Nikolay
07.05.2004, 14:06
Hello. I do not know, whether correctly I address, if it is necessary not to you, advise to to address itself.
To me of 25 years, 184 sm, 87 kg. By a trade I am a programmer.
Last 8 years constantly was engaged in exercise rooms. Was ill with a flu in the winter and has stopped employment or occupations, and after in connection with employment at job and could not continue them. Periodically (once a month 2 4 days) are disturbed with a pain in the right part of a breast.
Oshcheshchenie-it seems, that ribs hurt kosti-a thorax.
Has addressed to the therapist, has passed or has taken place inspections of heart - "holter", an electrocardiogram. Results normal.
Painful sensations in a breast arise in second half of day. After job, it is necessary prilech a pain vanishes. On what is it similar?
Whether it is necessary to continue now employment or occupations in an exercise room?
Having analysed, has recollected, that similar painful sensations tested, it is short-term (on some minutes) at performance " a press of a bar laying " during trainings, but did not give earlier to them value or meaning;importance.

Suponeva N.A.
08.05.2004, 00:29
Nikolay, make roentgenography of a thorax and a thoracal department of a backbone