PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! To my Grandmother of 80 years. She was in full health and horo...

Oksana
07.05.2004, 06:46
Hello, the Doctor! To my Grandmother of 80 years. She was in full health and good memory (young will envy). On Thursday in the evening on road to a bed (prepared for a dream) has fallen. After that has ceased to talk, hardly us learns or finds out, goes under itself. Legs or foots, arms or hand operate or work, the cut is not present. Prompt, please, it is an insult or senile disease? If the last, prompt, please, what (I understand, what nevozvozhno to diagnose in absentia, only attending physicians write off or copy all on an old age and only and we hear " 80 years - That you want?! "). What researches are necessary for spending and whether there are chances to rescue or save the grandmother. The matter is that we very strongly like it or her and till Thursday she was absolutely healthy.
Many thanks!
Oksana.

Suponeva N.A.
07.05.2004, 14:07
Oksana to be defined or determined for certain with the diagnosis, it is necessary to make KT or MRT a brain.