PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. I periodically very strongly am am hurted with a head. A pain on...

Larissa
05.05.2004, 22:35
Hello the doctor. I periodically very strongly am am hurted with a head. The pain begins gradually. Znobit, sometimes toshnit. Went to the neuropathologist. Has made a roentgenophotography of a cervical department - all in norm or rate. The rheogram of vessels of a brain too is not present special deviations or rejections. It is written, that in basejne somnolent and pozvonochnyh arteries outflow from a cavity is a little bit complicated. All rest by way of. Has pierced tseribrolizat and vitamins. For the period of a pain have passed or have taken place, but now appear again. Mum advises to spend on drink Nootropilum, kavintoni tsennorizin. But I am not solved. Will be suddenly worse.

Chizhikov K.I.
06.05.2004, 19:59
Correctly, that be not solved. Address to the neurologist internally. It is necessary to establish or install the reason of a headache, only after that it is possible raschityvat on adequate treatment.