PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I understand, that at me not such the important problem as at some other lju...

Olga
02.05.2004, 07:44
I understand, that at me not such the important problem as at some other people, but she delivers me some inconveniences. Can vse-taki somebody can respond me? At me last time occurs or happens periodic twitching a lower eyelid on the left eye. I do not know why, why and what to do or make.

Nika
02.05.2004, 15:01
At me and a blepharon, and on other places of a muscle often twitch, I have got used already.. Anybody speaks nothing

Sergey
03.05.2004, 10:32
Hello, Olga!!! At me the same problem, only with the right eye!!! Went to the doctor!!
At blondes with blue eyes often nabljudaetsja such symptomatology... Here such medicine at us!!!

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
03.05.2004, 18:25
Fine twitching of muscles of the face are priznkom hypererethisms nervnomyshechnogo the apparatus, concern to the physiological phenomena, though both unpleasant and annoying, but harmless. Passes or takes place independently. Does not demand osledovanija and treatments. With uavzheniem, dr. Shnyder.

Olga
05.05.2004, 01:09
Thanks you for attention...

Lara
06.05.2004, 08:51
To Sergey. I the brown-haired woman with brown eyes and if your "doctor" will tell or say, am such raskraska saves me from annoying twitching a lower eyelid it is necessary to replace the doctor which skill level does not leave doubts. After each dialogue with "doctors" silently I am surprised...