PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I shall clink glasses probably soon! Two years ago me the dog, so bit all these or it bv...

DoGNIk
03.05.2004, 00:43
I shall clink glasses probably soon! Two years ago I was bitten by a dog so all these or it bva year I from mind or wit descend or go, think - vot-here I shall be ill with a hydrophobia, I can not swallow a liquid! The most amusing, that I so, even sometimes not thinking of it or this, nakrchivaju, that not so pleasant sensations in a throat, cramps (sometimes) too in a throat, and as small cramps in district of a thorax are really formed! Help or assist how to be - or to the psychotherapist, or to go to be surveyed on a rabies.

Chizhikov K.I.
04.05.2004, 04:43
All seems to me at you already for a long time not by way of with mentality (without irony). About a rabies can already forget (for a long time the incubation interval or delitescence and if you have caught any more to that was to write here) has already expired. Address, it is better to the psychiatrist or the psychotherapist.

DoGNik
05.05.2004, 10:01
The matter is that the dog has bitten me in a leg or foot! Therefore such causeless pavor... Thanks for consultation!