PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Suddenly began to lose hearing, all time hoots in the left half of head, has made...

Lyudmila
03.05.2004, 06:49
Suddenly began to lose hearing, all time hoots in the left half of head, has made MRT (a brain, thoracal otd. A backbone), that's all right. The ENT has registered Nootropilum, kaventon, it becomes better not. Nine months ago there was a failure or an accident, fracture of ribs, have imposed seams on a head (poseklo glass), but impact in a head was not (there was very strong lateral impact at my door). Now what that sporadic pains that in an arm or a hand, in a loin, in a leg or foot, but from the same party or side where an ear. I do not know what to do or make further, advise.
Thanks.

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
04.05.2004, 00:39
Lyudmila, it is necessary for you to make Duplex scanning of the main arteries of a head. By the way, and the ENT to you has made audigrafiju if the hearing decreases, or not? Internal consultation of the neurologist Is necessary, on the Internet it is complex or difficult to find the reason of your complaints...
My mail: diagnoz2001@rambler. ru