PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 26 years. The neck 2 days ago was ill, and has appeared chuv...

Olja
03.05.2004, 02:56
Hello, the doctor! To me of 26 years. The neck 2 days ago was ill, and there was a feeling, that the head melko-finely shivers (especially when I sit). The NEUROPATHOLOGIST has put " instability of a cervical department ". And today the same tremor has appeared in arms or hand and the left leg or foot, and the neck hurts at the left. The encephalogram and the tomogram of a brain - without anomalies, on a roentgen of a cervical department - osteochondrosis 7-TH1 with nerezko the expressed instability between 6-7, displays at (...) vretebralnogo arthrosis 5-6, variant Kimmerli in the field of 1. The doctor nazanchil SMT + Nicospanum and Indomethacinum. Why pojavidos and whether it will pass or take place this tremor kogda-nibud? In fact the osteochondrosis has appeared not yesterday, and before such signs was not.

Goncharov M.Z.
03.05.2004, 23:49
Unfortunately, eventually the osteochondrosis does not decrease, and accrues or increases, also the symptomatology therefore accrues or increases. The tremor (as you are expressed) is not characteristic for an osteochondrosis, it is necessary to search for other reasons.