PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Whether prompt, please, probably to diagnose episin...

Julia
01.05.2004, 00:41
Hello!
Whether prompt, please, probably to diagnose episindrom on the basis of an individual attack and the some people (so the doctor has told or said) changes on
To the encephalogram. Analyses of an eyeground and biohimii-norm or rate.
In day 2 tab. is appointed or nominated to half a year fenolepsin.
What to do or make in the given situation? What dop. Inspections can be spent?
Daughters of 13 years 9 months

dr. Shnyder. Israel.
02.05.2004, 08:08
The epileptic attack (individual) can arise after sleepless night, at blinking or nictating light (disco), the use of a narcotic or alcohol (even disposable). Some doctors recommend the immediate beginning of treatment. But the probability of development of the second attack is low, if the organic lesion of a brain is not revealed at careful research (KT or MRT). Unequivocally it is necessary to begin medicinal treatment if there was a second attack, even later long time. Finlepsinum one of primenjaemyhlekarstv, but it is necessary to supervise a level of a preparation in a blood of times in 2 3 months (an. Bloods).
Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.

Chizhikov K.I.
02.05.2004, 16:51
The doctor of the rights, it is necessary to be surveyed (KT or MRT a brain, it is obligatory). For the first time the arisen attack, at norm or rate on KT or MRT, is not an occasion to immediate purpose or appointment anticonvulsant prepartov. Better from anticonvulsant therapy if this attack the first, to refrain and observe.

Julia
03.05.2004, 21:45
Many thanks for answers!
I shall try to explain in detail, that has occured or happened, there can be it will give the additional information.
Daughters of 13 years 9 months in the anamnesis are not present anything provakatsionnogo (infectious diseases, except for a rubella in very easy or light;mild form, were not, and tak-very easy or light;mild colds once a year very well studies, till last year - employment or occupation by navigation 3 4 times a week.
The attack has occured or happened as follows:
The daughter should leave for sports camp, she very much waited for this trip, night in a train slept very much malo-3 hours, speaks was not slept, it is not enough for it or her, usually she lays down in 21 30, and rises in 6 15, 6 30
In the afternoon there was an attack. She tells, that all over again has darkened in opinion of and the head as she fell she has begun to spin remembers, during this moment all muscles strongly were ill, and the head began to turn. After a syncope (the girlfriend who was with her speaks that he proceeded 1 2 mines) the daughter heard all, but could not open an eye, and not at once clearly could speak, it was 3 5 minutes
Then all has come to norm or rate, only at it or her the head was turned and there was a delicacy. On fast have brought to hospital, there she has lain down, has had a sleep 2 3 hours and more nothing disturbed.
The encephalogram have made on a trace put, t. e. In 20 hours.
I shall try to decipher record of the doctor:
Status of average gravity, a little above zagruzhenie. Focal nevrolgicheskaja the symptomatology is not defined or determined. Inspection: Eko-2 premise or room........ Hum 30. Vi... of 2, 1 pathology not vyjavlenno.
EP according to EP on a background moderately expressed obshchemozgovyh displays has revealed the center peroksimalnoj activity on the left temple.
The oculist: the diagnosis it is healthy. Focal changes of a retina not vyjavlenno.
About. an. mochi-without a pathology.
About. an. Bloods: Ayr 4, 3 Hb 13.1 Z 5.5 n 1.... I do not understand further.
Biochemistry - norm or rate (I can not write, I do not understand)
Prompt what to do or make, the diagnosis episindrom very much frightens me, what it is possible to make?