PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the report from October, 31st. Destructive changes of a worm of a cerebellum (KT, MRD)...

Lion
01.05.2004, 23:38
To the report from October, 31st. Destructive changes of a worm of a cerebellum (KT, MRD).

Goncharov M.Z.
02.05.2004, 07:19
You if use latin terminology write correctly. In itself expression destr. Changes of a worm of a cerebellum nothing means, and as those is not treated. Neurologic displays are treated. And treatment should be appointed or nominated by the neurologist internally.

Lion
03.05.2004, 07:49
The dear colleague! In latin tongue cherv-vermis, but at napechatanii the text there was a superfluous letter, as well as in your answer, excuse for a reciprocal incorrectness. In the report I have repeated conclusion MRD simply literally. At the wife within two years amplifies ataksija, and in treatment of leading neuropathologists of Latvia of anything, except for vitamins and tserebrolizina-is not present. Therefore I also have tried something to look through the Network. Can you will prompt where to look for the fresh information, vse-taki I the endocrinologist with 30 years or summer experience. Yours faithfully the Lion.