PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear gopodin Goncharov! To me of 39 years, from them 13 mine pozvon...

Boris of Century
01.05.2004, 09:55
Hello, dear gopodin Goncharov!
To me of 39 years, from them 13 my backbone lets know about itself in the mornings a vigorous crunch. And, only last years five I conduct not so active way of life. Has replaced the military form of clothes with " a civil dress ". Pains as are not present those, but after sitting behind a computer during 15 20 minutes, a backbone it is possible "to disassemble" with a crunch from a cervical department up to a loin. And it starts to disturb. Tell or say, what it could be, how is called in medicine? Advise, what measures can be undertaken to not aggravate a situation, and whenever possible it or her to correct.
Yours faithfully, Boris.

Hope
02.05.2004, 09:45
Allow also to me to tell or say to you some words. How much or As far as I know, litsny the calcium is postponed "prostock" in joints at non-uniform irregular exercise stresses. And 5 years are quite enough, that short muscles of a backbone oslabli also have ceased to carry out the functions: to support or maintain a backbone and to spend a blood to intervertebral disks (as they have no the vessels). Well and by virtue of age at you degenerate or degenerative changes m/p disks most likely have begun. For the present there are no pains, advise you to borrow or occupy in special physical exercises about which it is well written At Bubnovskogo under the link: http: // www. bubnovski. ru/indwkin. htm. And poprinimajte tincture sabelnika marsh (dekopa). Very good results.

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
03.05.2004, 01:20
Most likely it is a question of the widespread osteochondrosis of a backbone. Is more detailed I can tell or say only at an internal occurring. If in Moskve-can address, coordinates in conference "neurologist".