PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. Solomatov Century! Thanks for detailed answers. Umenja since January in the mornings with...

Alina
01.05.2004, 08:27
Uv. Solomatov Century! Thanks for detailed answers. Umenja since January in the mornings began to swell verhniei veki, by a dinner the edema falls down. The head hurted or was ill;was sick, the nape became numb, pressed strongly eyes, area of a forehead, a brow. It was necessary to lay down on a pillow as feeling raspiranija in a nape and a forehead amplified. In chasnoj to clinic began to do or make orthopedic massage and an extract, I began to doubt through 3 procedures, sensation of delicacy, a dyscomfort and jaotkazalas. Has passed or has taken place a course of a stylostixis, through mesjats-one more course. The status has improved, but in opinion of kak-as if sand and swell in the mornings to keep. Massage and fizio to do or make I am afraid (I know that it is impossible for something to undertake all time). What can improve a lymph drainage and a circulation (or it is venous outflow)? To Me advised mildronat or Mydocalmum? Please, respond.

Solomatov V.G.
02.05.2004, 20:50
Dear Alina, and whether the picture is made? Make it or him please and write its or his description. After that m. to advise something more concrete. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century