PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After the termination or ending of reception Paksila (antidipressanta) there were strange sensations...

Inna
01.05.2004, 07:40
After the termination or ending of reception Paksila (antidipressanta) there were strange sensations in the field of eyes. It is very complex or difficult to describe, when I look directly that it's OK, and it is necessary to translate or transfer sharply view and to look or see to the right, to the left as though any impulses go to a head, short hum in a head something similar to a crash and it is complex or difficult to concentrate a view, pupils as though twitch.
Reception of a BP reduced gradually. Very much I am afraid for vision as some days last and similar to pass or take place is not going to. Help or assist please advice or council, what is it can be (problems with an optic nerve, muscles?) and whether there can be complications and whether it is connected with reception of a preparation.

Goncharov M.Z.
02.05.2004, 04:51
Strange sensations at you... I think, it is necessary to observe simply any time. With reception of a preparation it is hardly connected.

Veselago O.V.
02.05.2004, 13:36
Inna, without survey it is difficult to approve or confirm, something certain, but that you have a disturbance of bracing of a look - one of kinds of oculomotor frustration is very similar. If to judge under the summary to a preparation at it or him the side effect on the central nervous system can be observed. It agree with the colleague, that while anything to undertake it is not necessary - wait, should pass or take place.