PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To mine to 65 years or summer father have diagnosed: the Atherosclerosis, scleras...

Anna Gilkrist
01.05.2004, 03:53
Hello! To mine to 65 years or summer father have diagnosed: the Atherosclerosis, an angiosclerosis of a brain. Areterialna a hypertensia. Consequences 2 ONMK (1998, 200) in the form of the moderate right-hand hemiparesis, the moderate bulbar syndrome, distsirkuljarnoj encephalopathies 2 3 items, expressed vestibulopatichesky a syndrome. A decompensation.... To him have written out the prescription: 1. Mexidoly 2, 0 - ?10.2. Sermiony 4, 0 - ?4.3. Golytely 4, 0 - 6. I live in America, but could find only the third preparation though speak, that they pro-VA the USA!.. Whether medicines in sense of a writing or spelling and in sense of the diagnosis in your opinion are Correctly written out?.. Thankful in advance

Suponeva N.A.
02.05.2004, 12:51
Medicines are written out correctly first two, third I do not know. Consult on the bill antiagregantov (Aspirinum and its or his forms, Curantylum, Trentalum), hypotensive preparations (if at it or him the hypertonia is), nootropov (though in their USA hardly use as their action is not proved, but all of us peerly we we we apply), the preparations helping or assisting at a giddiness (betaserk, for example). All of them can be appointed or nominated by the doctor only after internal consultation depending on a concrete situation