PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my grandmother 82 years, on Sunday she has felt delicacy in legs or foots, poch...

igor
01.05.2004, 00:19
To my grandmother 82 years, on Sunday she has felt delicacy in legs or foots, could not go almost though before went, and by Thursday at it or her has warped the left part of the face. It was necessary to put in hospital. Doctors diagnose an ischemic insult.
Speak, do not know, she can go through or not.
Yesterday I went to her, she talks, and on Thursday even on demand of the doctor lifted legs or foots, arms or hand.
She too can move to Friday though rise she cannot. The consciousness is, she talks, the truth not always sensibly, sometimes thinks, that with us there comes to her any the man and tp. But on knows us, our addresses and tp though in day of entering it or she had very clear mind or wit for such age.
The mouth and remains is warped, but is not so strong.
At it or her a diabetes mellitis. The doctor, tell or say, please, what medicine will help or assist her also what probability not a bad outcome, considering that she can speak and move.
Thanks!!!!!

Simeons
02.05.2004, 05:23
Igor! You should understand, that your grandmother the elderly person at which very serious disease. And considering, that it or she has such disease as a diabetes mellitis and, probably, an arterial hypertonia to give the forecast of disease uneasy. By the described picture your grandmother has a lesion of frontal departments of a brain, visual hallucinations are connected with it or this. That she in consciousness also is movements in extremities for 5 day of an insult gives to hope for an opportunity of some restoration of the lost functions under condition of good leaving or care, correction of accompanying diseases. In the further massage (is required at absence of contraindications), LFK, and also employment or occupations with logopedom-the psychologist (if will be will be saved psihich. Frustration). Though it is complex or difficult to give the forecast not seeing the patient and having far not all data necessary for the forecast...