PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, explain, please the diagnosis: tazovyj a ganglioneuritis (hron. The form)...

marina
01.05.2004, 04:14
The doctor, explain, please the diagnosis: tazovyj a ganglioneuritis (hron. The form), SKPJA. At all this me have sent on an ionophoresis and ordered to prick 7 diclofenac. I very much wish to cure this business but as soon as prochla a side effect of diclofenac - hair have risen on end!! Whether there Is my trouble of such sufferings from this preparation? I ask, advise, can eat others lek. Agents?

Chizhikov K.I.
01.05.2004, 23:12
Tazovyj a ganglioneuritis (hron. The form), likely it is possible to translate or transfer as chronic inflammatory disease of a nerve ganglion being in the field of a basin and that means "SKPJA" to tell or say I am at a loss. Practically all medicines have side effects and Diclofenac not exception. To be treated by it or him or not your business, but I recommend all to carry out doctor's instructions. We do not appoint or nominate and we do not recommend treatment on the Internet.