PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell or say please, what necessary and sufficient obsledova...

Tatyana
01.05.2004, 00:55
Good afternoon! Tell or say please, what necessary and sufficient inspections (except for personal survey by the doctor) for an establishment of the diagnosis of an epileptiform neuralgia (1, 2)? Business in is intolerable a long and obscure picture of disease (protses has borrowed or occupied almost year, operations on a resection of apexes of roots of six teeth of the top jaw are removed or spent) and nojushchie pains and to this day, in the field of a teeth, gajmorovoj sinuses, areas of an ear..... Appointed or nominated Finlepsinum (as a way: if from it or him it becomes easier, it is a neuralgia) to me has not approached or suited (by-effects are too expressed) I from a province... Here I try to find itself... Even to know what inspection it is necessary (to look in next, larger cities) that at last that to solve the problem with the diagnosis and to begin long-awaited treatment. I am sorry for such emotional reference or manipulation. I shall be very glad to any advice or council.

Goncharov M.Z.
01.05.2004, 19:30
In any case, at definition of any final point in the diagnosis the qualified conclusion of the doctor which you looked personally, and then any discrepancies, nuances, half-words which it is possible kak-to correct that on a network follows all over again. But in the first ochered-the conclusion of the doctor and inspection.