PDA

Просмотр полной версии : -100

o
25.07.2005, 15:50
Hello! I was coded 9 months ago, bent for to alcohol absolutely is not present. But very much I am afraid, that all can repeat. Whether prompt, please, will help or assist me -100 if there will be a pathological inclination to alcohol. To be coded again I do not want (relatives and friends do not know about my "blockade", and I hesitate to tell or say and difficultly to hide it). Thanks for the answer.

Dr. Preobrazhens
25.07.2005, 16:10
Can help or assist, but it is precisely possible to tell or say only after individual consultation. Why I cannot precisely tell or say? Only because not all preparations equally act on different people, it depends on different factors. In fact knowingly all preparations leave only proceeding from individual data of the person. If you hesitate of the status address to the expert in narcology who conducts reception on an anonymous basis and at reception does not demand presentation of documents. For today in it or this of a problem does not consist, but preliminary consultation is rather desirable.

Alko-Man
25.07.2005, 17:52
Will not help or assist!!! Will help or assist only desire to stop to drink. And with it or him to struggle it is impossible.

Dr. Preobrazhens
25.07.2005, 18:12
Alko-Man, you the incorrigible pessimist!:) remember expression - " Ideas can be materialized... "? Be not afraid of the materializatsy? But also, if to undertake nothing, anything and not dobeshsja. In fact what to eat, it is necessary hotjaby to chew and swallow, digest, well and so on..., and it too work and power inputs, and what to receive meal, water, etc. Especially it dr. Work, work-everywhere it is necessary to put or apply those or other efforts. As well as with desire to drink - it is necessary to struggle what to live and receive as much as possible from a life. And methods of the help exist, they should be picked up and applied correctly only. It already from long-term experience. "... Who searches - that will find, who wants - that dobetsja... ". Not be Alko-Man such pessimist and if you have a problem, whether that is better it to recognize and try it or her to solve.