PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has stopped to drink one year ago. I smoke. Delicacy in legs or foots, zazhatost in a back and a gait...

konst
28.08.2004, 07:35
Has stopped to drink one year ago. I smoke. Delicacy in legs or foots, zazhatost in a back and a gait periodic. CHto-something from a neurology. What course house podsbrosit the load which has remained probably from the past. Other complaints are not present.

Katerina
30.08.2004, 00:16
What means what house course podsbrosit a load?

The anonym
02.09.2004, 20:26
Thanks, "colleagues". Continue zvezdit on vital topics...

Konst
04.09.2004, 21:51
Vitamins, Cerebrolysinum... Probably a problem of type sosudodistonii. I shall smoke and varies a gait. Now I stop to smoke, but probably a heredity. There is zazhatost in a back, kolenjah, an awkwardness in stop. Looks like easy or light;mild consequences DTSP or what insult. Than nervous patients pierce for decent study of vessels of a head, a tonus of muscles. CHto-something classical should be. I do not drink year. Special complaints are not present, it is necessary to restore nervous system. And to ask there is nobody. Thanks that have responded.

Alex
05.09.2004, 16:55
Mildronat, Vinpocetinum, Nootropilum, and in general well otkuda-we know?? It should be found out on internal consultation from the neuropathologist.

VitEk
07.09.2004, 06:42
You have to the wrong address addressed. To you to the doctor.

Katerina
09.09.2004, 10:52
About preparations - Alex of the rights, them, as a rule also appoint or nominate. And about nevropatogloga too.

Katerina
10.09.2004, 12:12
After: considering all described by you any vascular pathology, most likely, takes place. Not the fact, that in this case it is connected with alcohol, serious vascular business or affairs can take place, of it or this do not joke, so it is better to descend or go internally to the doctor, reovazografiju vessels of legs or foots to make. And initially it is possible sosudistoaktivnyh to spend on drink a course of preparations, Xantinoli nicotinas, for example, or in nyxes to pierce 10 15 times in day (has a by-effect - in current poluchasa fever and an erubescence) and a course of Curantylum (75 mg 3 r. In day) or Trentalum. And more you have pains in ikronozhnyh muscles at walking?

Konst
13.09.2004, 02:58
Thanks, it also interested. Also it is necessary to go too. Correctly.

Katerine
14.09.2004, 09:30
<The right calf hurted or was ill;was sick and kamenela at walking and quickly released or let off in rest, already has absolutely passed or has absolutely taken place in due course. It is obvious about something speaks. Yes?

Katerina
16.09.2004, 20:08
I do not wish you to frighten, but there is such syndrome - an alternating lameness , that is the person at walking has pains in ikronozhnyh muscles and he is compelled or forced will stop, to wait and pains pass or take place, it is connected with narrowing vessels of an anticnemion (the reasons different, the plaque, or result of an inflammation iz-for smoking can aterosklerotichesakja). In rezultate-at a load it is required more bloods, and vessels not in a status to provide and there is an ischemia (a disadvantage of oxygen) and as consequence or investigation, a pain. But it does not pass or take place in due course so, at you can and there is nothing such, but will be checked up nevertheless it is necessary (as awkwardness in stop can be from the same series) as without treatment there can be serious consequences. In any case Curantylum is shown to you. Success! Also keep! (I concerning alcohol)

The anonym
18.09.2004, 19:49
Thanks, is above what to think. It is strong with tobacco is connected - I shall not smoke - a tonus of muscles another. And to stop to smoke has not dared yet. Itself it is guilty - nobody stirs or prevents, but also does not help or assist, most it is difficult - is not present partejnoj upertosti, eternally think, that tomorrow at last... Or since Monday. I shall reach and before. Once again thanks for consultation. I also wished to learn or find out it approximately.
Signs are closer or to a gait of a toper, that deservedly, or to type of a colliquation of the central nervous system.
All of successes in hard business. It is More than humour and neunyvanija. To cry better FOR PLEASURE!

Katerina
19.09.2004, 12:56
And to you thanks!