PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! A pancake, but I cannot stop to drink. Once a week yes I shall get drunk...

It is scarlet
29.08.2004, 00:15
All greetings! A pancake, but I cannot stop to drink. Once a week yes I shall get drunk beer and like 4 5 but., and I die then week and all peerly I drink, in fact and to die not for long but as soon as it becomes easier again I drink thinking, that I shall not hurt or I shall not be ill;I shall not be sick this time. Or when all in a life oppositely to become I drink and I think, that I shall more quickly die. Well as of this rubbish to me to get rid. To the doctor spoke, that me for an alcoholism to treat it is necessary, and she ulybaetsja, probably does not consider or count if the person pyot on 4 5 beers as a toper. And at me a vicious circle I do not drink, on soul or douche it is bad, I drink, physically I die. Who can explain to me why after 4 5 but. Beer week as in a fog you go, the head in a vice is clamped, of all are afraid also a stomach kak-as if someone in a fist has clamped.

Alex
30.08.2004, 11:04
So to be surveyed it would be necessary.

Gapka
31.08.2004, 01:11
Mozh, at you an allergy on alcohol? And questions to themselves pozadavat - with what purpose are drunk these or it 4 5 beers? And what will be if to not drink? And to try to not drink? And what for sdyhat? If all time you wait for troubles, - they not zamedjalt to appear. My husband was very much helped or assisted by the book " Hour after an hour ", recommend.

VA pupkin
02.09.2004, 15:56
You drive...

Alexander
06.09.2004, 03:42
In your question the answer contains: " again I drink thinking, that I shall not hurt or I shall not be ill;I shall not be sick this time ". Here also cease so to think...