PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Alexander and all rests. Interestingly, and you continue to communicate with those lu...

Michael
21.08.2004, 12:54
To Alexander and all rests. Interestingly, and you continue to communicate with those best friends and familiar with which before convalescence deeply drank or saw also which in any degree promoted your alcoholization constantly involving in this process? Estestvennoja I in a greater degree have in view of not casual drinking companions, and the present or true friends. Personally I had a sensation that it is necessary to change considerably the environment, all circle of dialogue because I cannot psychologically communicate with them, the barrier of alienation has started to grow, it would not be desirable to meet @ communicate even tea to have a drink, and the most interesting, what even became glad to it or this as I do not have now with them anything the general or common, the circle of interests has changed. And vet it is people with which I communicated very long time about 10 years. And now I in a head have any excruciating process, and whether correctly I have acted or arrived, though I understand, what is it a problem not alcohol, and interpersonal dialogue. But I have changed and I do not want vozrashchatsja back in the past, only forward.

Michael
22.08.2004, 20:52
And more it seems to me, that earlier other part of my person communicated with friends, something like drunk identity which then dominated also all perceived on another, and sober identity and absolutely other reaction now dominates. Certainly I something potrelja, became more boring to live, but something and has got.

Joseph Pupkind (VA pupkin)
23.08.2004, 01:56
Well at me personally not all so is fatal cherno-is white. To me the step of mental development is personally simply uninteresting? My circle of dialogue. Govorit-that on trezvjani there is nothing, though and with the maximum or supreme like education people...

Alexander
24.08.2004, 12:45
Constantly - I do not communicate; but I have refused dialogue perhaps even earlier... In last zapojnyj year, I began to drink more majority of the friends to drinking companions, and to me kak-that became all more and more pleasant to drink to one - nobody will reproach then, will not prevent... I drank with the ideas and memoirs; became reserved - liked my binge was to leave at night the house on silent and to walk on silent streets with "jar", recollecting as walked on them the teenager (about time, about dreams, about a youth;): ()... But I drank as well at job, and on a way from job... And basically one. Me " moderately drinking topers " for a long time have ceased to call;), t. e with what I together "began" which drink on a regular basis and go the same road, as I, but for the present keep on parties " the civilized frameworks " - for me there obviously did not wait... Do not call and now - whether on inertia, roofing felts and earlier were not osobo-that and friends... And me to spit then was - I shall drink, to me and one it is good, h. .n with these "friends"... And now - I any more do not feel them and druzjami-that - is forgotten kak-that all - any more "friends", and "colleagues" and "friends". And as to attitudes or relations with those who too has reached an alcoholism - I maintain rather incidental relations with two friends topers - but to them I do not call. At an occurring usually we speak almost the same as spoke in a state of intoxication (who with whom when and that, the latest news, football), but it becomes simple uninteresting... If the interesting subject comes across - we can and talk; one of mine druzej-topers is interested in computers - on this subject we can and chat.. . However, I avoid dialogue with them in any ways if they in an ebrietas - it is difficult to me to communicate with them; I simply do not know, that to them to speak and I can not understand, that they speak. I in fact, and being a "active" toper at rare or infrequent sober o'clock too especially could not communicate with drunk but then I solved a question simply - drank too;)) Conversation of two people also began, each of which listens only to ITSELF(HIMSELF)... With two not drinking the attitude or relation have remained without changes; only and I began to meet them less often - at me interests were displaced - to me became practically not computer games are interesting, oslab interest to sports - there was a desire more to be in family with the child, and participation in veb-conferences... Vprintsipe if it is simple - probably there are friends and there are not friends, IRRESPECTIVE OF an alcoholism. Friends remain friends irrespective of, you drink or not... But when you drink, many " not friends " seem to you friends. When you stop to drink, " not friends " disappear, friends remain. Attitudes or relations with people get the same shade to what should...

Alex
26.08.2004, 23:30
Drinking companions send away or have left - friends have remained. With friends connect or bind the general or common interests, and dialogue years twelve... The truth, now we communicate much less often, but it is caused more likely not by change of my way of life - and - many families have got change of a way of life of all fair company, job of more time takes away from all, etc. With binge certainly nobody strains - the private affair of everyone:) In any degree attitudes or relations became a little bit others - but in my opinion these changes for the best

The peasant
29.08.2004, 16:20
Saws in a greater degree, in the core with itself.
But if popadaeshv - a sit-round gathering not all from an once understand that I "do not want", " at the wheel ", " the doctor has forbidden situations of joint holidays ". Whether it is necessary to rise simply and loudly to tell or say: I the TOPER that did not stick, but understand, how it is perceived. Whether or It is unhealthy react " it was coded that? ".
My opinion, that if except for alcohol is not present the general or common interests, affairs - that dialogue is not present. If causes a strain a situation: " yes throw you, nonsense everything, give on hhgr. " I try to avoid those. Whether and who stands up for it or this the friends familiar...

Alex
02.09.2004, 04:55
Own company - the best company:) which I have developed or produced the Rule in 98 m.. And now, having broken, I adhere to those. And if the company strains on binge - that especially to hell such company.

VitEk
04.09.2004, 05:25
One such "friend" has remained with me, and that is put into the list of "dangerous" people... No friendship is present, there is a mutually advantageous cooperation, as in a joke: the Daddy, and what such love? - and it, the sonny, Russian have thought up, what money to not pay...

VitEk
05.09.2004, 18:38
One such "friend" has remained with me, and that is put into the list of "dangerous" people... No friendship is present, there is a mutually advantageous cooperation, as in a joke: the Daddy, and what such love? - and it, the sonny, Russian have thought up, what money to not pay...