PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist, pozh-that! To the husband have made "injection" "Torpedo". 2 years are married...

Asya, Ufa
29.08.2004, 06:31
The doctor, help or assist, pozh-that! To the husband have made "injection" "Torpedo". 2 years are married. Before "vshit" in 35 has been put. Year itself has held on. Before injection of saws 3 days, has locked and did not start up anywhere (being broken off or being lacerated muzhdu the one-year-old son and it or him). How much or As far as it is effective? Whether the preparation at vypvianii alcohol can Really lead even to mors? Validity - a maximum 1.5 years. Up to "vshitija" saws the periods (well drank) within 10 years.
Whether treatment is real or he has already spent on drink all brains? Prsto I wish to divorce. t. To. At times it seems to me, that he not tk even thinks. And how much or as far as (earlier according to its or his mother rough, and tper silent) its or his alcoholism influences the child. t. e. Whether something was passed him with genes? The child very erethitic. Thanks

VitEk
30.08.2004, 04:56
Injection is very effective when is done or made in brains. That is the thinking dependent changes. Whether he has spent on drink all brains to you more visibly, but 10 years it are long enough. If genes also were passed the child, it not so is terrible as that he sees every day model of behaviour of the father. He absorbs all this in itself(himself). On the other hand there are data that in incomplete families children are more injured than in full. It is meaningful to save family if the husband agrees treatment. Or if there is an opportunity to create once again high-grade family. The child it is a pity. In what he is guilty? And about a reality of treatment - it is real if at your husband was not drank up up to an aphrenia. Though and in this case it is possible it is achieved in convalescence. But to live what that time it is necessary with half-witted or feeble-minded. Then can will go on the amendment. Under condition of treatment and programy convalescences. That that he silent, seems to me not so good attribute.

Alex
30.08.2004, 21:08
Vit'kas, instead of whether it is necessary to re-read sometimes the report, and to reflect - and whether there is it of that it or him to send?

Alex
31.08.2004, 15:32
P. S. Tokmo without insults - it is simple infa to reflection:)

VitEk
31.08.2004, 23:10
You that, Alex, watch or keep up me? Also what it was not pleasant to you, particularly?

VitEk
01.09.2004, 06:17
Yes, the alcoholism leads to an aphrenia. Moreover, he does or makes of the person of an animal. And in this case the happiness and health of the child is more dear or expensive than attitudes or relations with this person. Because illness or disease will be progresirovat.

VitEk
01.09.2004, 11:52
At me the father was a toper. And I shall not forget that chusvto horror which test when he drunk came home. It is a trauma for all life.

Alex
02.09.2004, 11:28
To do or make to me there is nothing more, for you to watch or keep up:)
Has glanced simply to the sexopathologist - and there you something about minteta extend.
Appease keyboard zud-that, I in next konfe have already written to you, nik have not had time to put - here not CIRCUS, here people come with the PAIN. A difference you feel?
There is a experience - benevolently share, - is not present
(Therefore as not the doctor) do not speak about in what not belmesa.

Chita
03.09.2004, 04:31
Asya, do not listen pridurkov! To throw the husband always you will be in time, and here to save father synu-is a question. If the guy will wish, will cope with a problem. If women threw all of topers in Russia, well who then was married? The husband and the wife together should vystojat and overcome this or thus malicious gadinu-an alcoholic infection. And here already if you will understand, that the person would not like to get rid, then leave! Happiness, the lovely girl, endurances or quotations and the wise decision!

The preacher
03.09.2004, 14:55
Treatment from an alcoholism really on any stradii developments. If to understand as it or this neupotreblenie alcohol. And consequences can really have an effect long time. In fact alcohol amazes first of all a brain, a liver, heart and other vital organs. Naturally physical status influences all rest, including on thinking. Your child can avoid danger in the event that your husband will begin sereznoe treatment. Coding is not simple. Namely change of all essence. Leave it or him you can in the event that there is a threat of a life or to health to you or the child (a separate residence without divorce). Physical change agrees to divorce you the right on. Much depends on you. The divine Word has helped or assisted many people. For certain will help or assist also to you. " Be consoled in the Lord, and He will grant desire of your heart " Ps. 36 : 4

Anja
04.09.2004, 01:40
If the situation is so serious as you describe - I personally it or him would throw that. As has made in due time with the former husband. 3 years with it or him have lived, on doctors went, treated, filed - all uselessly! He also recognized, that he a toper, by the way and wished to recover, and here forces that and have not sufficed. More shortly, I have personally solved, what a problem that is, but unless she mine? And besides, why the daughter should suffer? Now we in divorce 3 years. At me new family, I like and is liked - we are fine. And the former spouse and drinks all. Only already neither me nor the life does not spoil the daughter. I you actually for what I do not call, you should understand and make in all the correct decision for you. I have simply shared the experience. Happiness to you and wisdom!

dana
05.09.2004, 16:44
ne portite svoju ziznj i rebenka. u menja pohozaja situacija, 10 let znakomi s muzem, 7 zenati. docheri 3 goda. zili ot kodirovki do kodirovki, kak toljko ona zakancivalasj, on stanovilsja agressivnim, pil, guljal, vo vseh grehah menja obvinjal. boljshe ne mogu, alkogolizm ne lechitsja, a zalechivaetsja. k starosti budet jeschjo huze. brosajte jego. mi toze sejchas v processe razvoda. a on nichego i ne ponjal, snova obvinjaet menja. pustj (jesli jemu tak legche), a mi s zamechateljnoj dochkoj budem staratjsja bitj schastlivimi bez nego. i vam toze udachi.